Digital Transformation Committee
This committee will focus on promotion, development and implementation of projects driving digital transformation and disruption in the public sector, as well as spearheading initiatives for innovation friendly regulation.
Committees’ General Mission is:
• Representing members’ business interests to help shape policies.
• Offering authoritative viewpoints to build understanding among authorities.
• Providing alerts and proactive advice to the business community.
• Strengthening AmCham’s culture of networking opportunities.
• Raising the profile of AmCham and increasing its visibility.
• Encouraging feedback from inside and outside AmCham and acting upon it.
- Vladimir Ristevski, A1
- Filomena Pljakovska, CaSys
- Slagjana Nikolikj- Nikolovska, EVN
- Atila Selim, Halkbank
- Kiril Buhov, Halkbank
- Filip Smilkovski, Industry Service
- Suzana Puteska, Kernel Group
- Gorana Konevska Jankoska, Meloski Consulting
- Vladimir Meloski, Meloski Consulting
- Meri Kucera Ilievska, ORACLE
- Jana Durneva, Philip Morris
- Daniel Jordanovski, PwC Macedonia
- Aleksandra Ivanovska, Roche
- Nikolche Davchevski, Seavus
- Sasho Mickov, Sparkasse Bank
- Maja Palceska, Sparkasse Bank
- Zivko Atanasov, Stopanska Banka Bitola
- Elena Bundaleska, University American College Skopje
- Rozita Mrenoski, US Embassy in North Macedonia