2020 is a special year for AmCham, as we will be organizing the Twentieth Annual General Assembly. By this, we are closing the two-decade chapter fulfilled with valuable events and we invite you to join us again, on a new journey in the next decade to inspire positive changes for a better future.
Please keep your calendars open for this year’s General Assembly, which is scheduled for October 6th, 2020. More details, to follow soon!
At this year’s General Assembly, members will elect 5 candidates for the Board of Directors. (According to Articles 7.1.4 and 7.1.6 of the Agreement for Association).Therefore, we would like to encourage all members in good standing to nominate their willing and qualified candidates, at email@example.com, by September 15th, 2020.(*)
The new Board of Directors will continue with the essential role of strengthening the organizational capacities and increasing members’ engagement throughout numerous programs and activities. The dynamic of their meetings is intended to provide strategic direction for the organization, including review of:
- The staffing and performance of the Executive Office
- 3-year strategy
- Annual work plan and budget
- Regular financial reports
- New member applications.
Nominations must be supported by the following documentation:
- Official nomination of the candidate on company letterhead
- Board Member Application
- Brief CV/professional history (200 words maximum)
- A Letter of Intent (300 words maximum) that addresses the following questions:
– What motivates you to serve on the AmCham Board?- What skills and qualifications do you bring to the position of AmCham Board Member?- How do you believe AmCham should develop in the coming years?
- High-quality picture.
(*) Members in good standing are all those that have paid 2020 AmCham membership dues.