On November 15th, the Ministry of Economy and the Coordinative Body for Social Responsibility hosted the 10th annual event – the National Award for Best Socially Responsible Practices in Macedonia. This year, on the occasion of the jubilee, in addition to the established awards, a special recognition was awarded for the enterprises that won the most awards during the 2007-2017 period.
We are proud with the AmCham member companies that were recognized for their CSR practices for the past year:
- EVN Macedonia (Project: Energy Efficiency Platform – Energy Math – New Generation, and Project: Protect the Nature from Hazardous Waste);
- Ohridska Banka Societe Generale (Project: MKD Transaction Account and MKD Deposits Assurance);
- Sparkasse Bank (Project: Humanitarian Action for the Flooded Areas);
- Stopanska Bank Skopje (Project: We Dream. We Change.);
- Pakomak (Project: Green Planet).
In the past 10 years, a total of 173 Macedonian companies applied with 540 socially responsible practices, out of which 252 good practices were awarded from five different areas of social responsibility, of which 101 with statuettes, and 151 with plaques.
The following AmCham members were awarded as winners of the jubilee awards in their respective categories:
- Large enterprises
- EVN Macedonia;
- Cementarnica USJE;
- Feni Industries.