ABOUT AMCHAM NORTH MACEDONIA
AmCham North Macedonia is a business organization representing companies of all sizes across every sector of the economy by sharing their voice in promoting a sustainable, predictable, and competitive business landscape through advocacy and events as well as sharing best practices. AmCham North Macedonia is an accredited member of The U.S. Chamber of Commerce and AmChams in Europe (ACE) which serves as umbrella organization for 46 American Chambers of Commerce (AmChams) from 44 countries across Europe and Eurasia.
AmCham North Macedonia offers an exciting opportunity for a forward-thinking, visionary, and versatile Corporate Relations Manager to foster the relations with AmCham members, and develop strategies to achieve higher member engagement while enhancing their visibility and delivering continuous value to them. In addition, the CR Manager will serve as primary liaison when communicating with AmChams as part of the ACE network, ensuring effective transmission of relevant intelligence locally.
- Communicates with AmCham members on a regular basis, recognizes their needs & interests and suggests appropriate activities and projects, with the end goal of enhancing overall membership and membership participation within the Chamber
- Assigns AmCham members to already-existing projects and stimulates their interest in Chamber’s activities to ensure higher member engagement
- Develops suitable programs for promotion of AmCham members and activities and proposes sponsorship/membership packages, leading to increased member visibility
- Prepares membership related surveys and analyses and participates in event planning
- Identifies project opportunities that will be in the best interest of the Chamber and writes projects/grant applications that will positively contribute towards achieving AmCham key priorities
- Participates in the ACE membership group and communicates relevant ACE network news locally
- Supervises Communication Officer work and delegates tasks to insure smooth completion of agreed deliverables
- Informs, guides and coordinates AmCham members when showing interest in/using the AmCham Business Visa program
- Ability to build and nurture partnerships with member companies, Board of Directors and peers
- 7+ years of experience in corporate relations or similar field
- Comprehensive understanding of public relations and ability to write accurate, concise and relevant reports, press releases, interviews, articles, columns…
- Demonstrate sound judgement and strong decision-making skills
- Ability for effective planning and overseeing projects to ensure they are completed in a timely fashion and within budget
- Proven experience of successful project management
- Methodical approach to work, attentive to detail, able to plan, prioritize workload, meet deadlines and work independently
- Required Languages: Fluent English
- Working time: Monday – Friday, 9AM – 5PM
- Possibility to grow and further develop skills & competencies
- Excellent possibility for collaboration with representatives from the most respectable companies in the country and learning from their diversified experiences
- Knowledge sharing within the AmChams in Europe network
- Supportive & flexible working environment focused on results
- Great office location in the city center
HOW TO APPLY?
Please apply in writing, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with your CV, Reference List & Brief Statement on why you are the right candidate for the position, by December 16th, 2021. Please use “Job Application – Corporate Relations Manager” in the Subject line.
By applying to this position, you hereby consent your personal data to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process. For additional information in this regard, please contact: email@example.com.
Have in mind that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview, where further information regarding the job opening will be discussed. AmCham will start processing the applications as they are being received. Therefore, you may be contacted for an interview although the recruitment process is still ongoing.
*AmCham North Macedonia is committed to the principle of equal opportunities for all employees and job applicants.
For additional information in this regard, please be informed that you can contact us only at firstname.lastname@example.org.