The American Chamber of Commerce in North Macedonia is a business community, comprised of 130+ member companies, with a diverse spectrum of businesses, from small enterprises to large foreign investors.
AmCham North Macedonia serves as an umbrella, where the business people volunteer their time and expertise, to co-create a better business environment in the country.
In its Vision AmCham sees the Republic of North Macedonia as a fully-integrated and competitive member of the global economy and an attractive investment hub for international business in the region.
AmCham’s mission is to strengthen the voice of international business in the Republic of North Macedonia, to promote a sustainable, predictable and competitive business landscape, through advocacy, events and sharing best practices.
To fulfil these objectives, AmCham offers a range of different services to its members:
- Acting as a representative body for the common interests of its members before Government and International institutions
- Sharing critical business information of the local legislation, via its committees.
- Network opportunities between the U.S., international and local business leaders.
- Access to more global perspective through the AmChams network.
- Promoting good corporate governance.
- Informative and relevant learning events, featuring experts from the private and public sectors, as well as the international community.