The American Chamber of Commerce in North Macedonia is looking for individuals, a team of experts and/or an organization (hereafter: Consultant) to conduct a thorough ESG readiness assessment analysis of the private sector in North Macedonia.
The analysis aims to evaluate the knowledge, competence, and preparedness of businesses operating in North Macedonia in relation to Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) practices. The project will also identify any existing gaps or areas for improvement regarding ESG implementation within the private sector.
- Project: Strengthening the Role of North Macedonia’s Corporate Sector Through Integration of Sustainable Investing Principles
- Grantor: Center for International Private Enterprise
- Grantee: American Chamber of Commerce
- Assessment Period: July 1, 2023 – September 30, 2023
Date of issue: May 29, 2023
Deadline for application submission: June 12, 2023
- The deadline for application submission is COB June 12, 2023.
- Interested applicants need to send an updated CV with a cover letter or organization profile with CVs of experts, a financial offer, and a list of references related to the previously provided assignments, including, if possible, sharing completed projects and/or written reports relevant to this call for consultancy services in terms of methodology and/or topics.
- Electronic copies of the required documents shall be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org, with the following reference in the subject: “CALL FOR CONSULTANCY SERVICES: ESG Readiness Assessment”.
- Questions regarding this call shall be sent to: email@example.com.
- For more details, please refer to the Terms of Reference