Were you interested in finding out how to break and remake rules to make things better, fairer or faster?
On November 12th, 2020, AmCham organized a workshop with Alex Barker, one of the headliners of this year’s AllWeb conference, Alex Barker is the „Right Hand Pirate” to Sam Conniff Allende, author of the bestseller „Be More Pirate”. She talked about this ground-breaking strategy to break rules the smart way and looked into examples such as:
- Breaking rules and remaking rules to make things better, fairer, or faster.
- Collaboration as a secret weapon allowing the underdogs to beat the odds.
- Modern mutinies, where well-placed mischief has changed the way we work.
- The fight for fairness, where democracy and diversity drive strategy.
- Weapons-grade storytelling, where small voices get heard by the world.
Participants had an exclusive opportunity to hear in a more personal setting from one of the headliners of this year’s AllWeb conference taking place on November 15th.