Proud to announce that the ESG projects of our members EVN and Pivara Skopje were chosen as one of the eight best projects among 30 applicants operating in Eastern and Southeastern Europe for the Trust in Business Initiative.
All eight selected companies have proven that went far and beyond the CSR and philanthropy strategies by showcasing their contribution to the development of the local community through projects that implement environmental, social, and governance (ESG) factors.
The final phase of this initiative included development of a longer case study of the selected projects, describing their impact, positive outcomes, and the lessons learned.
Five case studies of the eight selected projects, including Pivara’s Skopje and EVN’s will be featured at an online event, scheduled for Tuesday, November 30, 2021, at 2.30 p.m. CET.
At the event, we will also launch a brochure with detailed explanations of the following companies’ projects spanning five countries:
- AMCHAM SLOVENIA – Partnership for Change
- DEWESOFT – Entrepreneurial Incubator Katapult
- EKOPAK – Development of Packaging Waste Recycling System
- EVN INC – Popularization &Enabling of E-mobility
- HEMOFARM – The Unbreakable Campaign
- McDONALD’S UKRAINE – Packaging & Recycling Campaign
- PIVARA SKOPJE – The Sustainability Initiative “World Without Waste”
- PREVENT CEE – Prevent Fabrics
We kindly invite you to JOIN US at the virtual event, LEARN about the best practices, and GET INSPIRED.