Dear AmCham members,
At this year’s General Assembly (GA), members will vote to elect 3 candidates for the Board of Directors. (According to Articles 7.1.4 and 7.1.6 of the Agreement for Association).
Minimum one (1) person elected at the GA must be either a U.S. citizen or represent a U.S. affiliated company in North Macedonia.
Therefore, we would like to encourage all members in good standing to nominate their willing and qualified candidates.
Nominations must be supported by the following documentation:
- Official nomination of the candidate on company letterhead
- Board Member Application Form
- Brief CV/professional history (200 words maximum)
- A Letter of Intent (300 words maximum) that addresses the following questions:
– What motivates you to serve on the AmCham Board?
– What skills and qualifications do you bring to the position of AmCham Board Member?
– How do you believe AmCham should develop in the coming years?
- High-quality picture.
Please send us your nominations with the complete supporting documents at email@example.com, by Monday, September 27th, 2021.