Our member company Konekt invites you to a two-day training on the topic “Protect your business from corruption” as part of their project, “Integrity and anti-corruption in the business sector” funded by the European Union. To learn more about the registration process, please visit the following link.
The online training will be held on Thursday, September 17 from 10:00 – 13:00 and on Friday, September 18 from 10:00 – 13:00 hours, by two renowned experts in this field:
- Ruzica Panarin Pazdrijan, National Compliance Officer, EVN Macedonia
- Marija Shekeroska, Head of Legal Affairs, Granit AD Skopje
The goal of this program is to support the interested companies so they can establish their own programs and practices to prevent corruption attempts, to practice ethical management and to comply with the local regulations.
- Gain knowledge to define and recognize the corruption elements and assess the impact to your business;
- Learn to determine the risk factors and to create preventive measures;
- Have a chance for a direct access to the world’s best resources and materials on the topic, that you can practically use;
- Have an opportunity to seek for a direct expert support and mentoring of your work to establish policies and practices for business integrity and tackling corruption;
Participation is free of charge and all participants will receive a certificate.
Training language will be Macedonian.
Once you have submitted the registration form, Konekt will provide you with a link to attend the training.